Cancer Drug – Taxotere
SWMW’s pharmaceutical team is currently accepting cases for those who have suffered injury due to the chemotherapy drug, Taxotere, which can cause alopecia – severe and permanent hair loss.
We are investigating whether the manufacturer, Sanofi-Aventis, engaged in illegal practices to boost sales, while hiding the side effects. A former Sanofi-Aventis employee blew the whistle on the company’s marketing practices, which claims they misrepresented the safety and efficacy of the drug, and provided kickbacks to the doctors who prescribed it. This scheme provided Sanofi-Aventis with an exponential boost in sales – bringing in as much as $1.4 billion in just four years. The desire for profits was light years ahead of any regard for the patient’s wellbeing.
Permanent hair loss is disfiguring and results in physical and emotional suffering. Thousands of women are diagnosed with breast cancer every year, and around 75% of them were prescribed Taxotere as part of their chemotherapy treatments. Many of these woman developed permanent male pattern baldness, and have lost their eyebrows, eyelashes, and pubic hair.
Men who have used Taxotere have permanently lost facial hair.
"Thank you for calling just to check on me. You don’t know how much that means to me."- John L.
"At SWMW Law, people really do matter."- Lois M.
"My deepest gratitude to the attorneys and everyone who are working on my husband’s case for him."- Jeanne M.
We’ll take care of you throughout the process, keeping you informed, answering your calls and returning your emails. You’ll never be left wondering what’s going on. Here’s what to expect:
- To get started, just call us anytime day or night at (855) 744-1922 or contact us online.
- You don’t pay us a dime unless we win or settle your case.
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions to learn about your illness or injury, and who is responsible for it.
- We will investigate information we’ve obtained in our decades of experience representing families just like yours. We use information we’ve gathered from other drug and medical device clients to use as evidence.
- We will integrate your information with our team, and get everyone working immediately to file your case.
- We will keep you updated to let you know how your case is progressing.
- We will leave no stone unturned as we explore every possibility to help you obtain the just compensation you and your family deserve.
Decades of Cumulative ExperienceOur team is comprised of dozens of highly talented and experienced attorneys ready to fight for your best outcome.
Thousands of Clients RepresentedOver the course of our firm's experience, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover.
National ReachWe come to you wherever you are in the United States to help you and your family recover.
Resources + Personal AttentionA senior partner of our firm will be involved in your case, utilizing a team approach with massive resources uniquely applied to your case.
Because Justice Matters.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (855) 744-1922.