Asbestos Exposure South Dakota
Asbestos Exposure in South Dakota
Continue Reading Read Less
South Dakota is not typically associated with asbestos exposure. However, workers in mechanics and power plant related industries may be put at risk for exposure to asbestos.
Jobsites in South Dakota With Known Asbestos Usage & Exposure
Provided below is a list of cities in the state of South Dakota where asbestos jobsites are known to have been located. If you worked for any of these companies or at these jobsites in South Dakota there is a possibility that you may have been exposed to harmful asbestos which is known to cause mesothelioma and lung cancer.
- Aberdeen Light and Power Company
- Aberdeen Mill Company
- Dakota Midland Hospital
- Lincoln Hall
- Northern Normal Industrial School
- Northwestern Public Service Company
- Risager Plumbing & Heating Company
- Luke Hospital Power Plt
- Brookings Municipal Light & Power
- South Dakota State College
- South Dakota State University
- City Auditorium
- Collins Hotel
- Kanal Pine
- Mount Marty Hospital Assoc
- South Dakota State Hospital
- Yankton Industrial Alcohol Corp
- Yankton State Hosp
From OUr Clients Because Your
"We have been very pleased to be represented by them."- Murphy
"Everyone at SWMW Law have went above & beyond. They’ve been so compassionate & so very helpful."- Jeanne M.
"I called SWMW and the day after I called an attorney was in my town talking to me."- Bridget G.
We fight for the best possible outcome in your case Because Your Recovery Matters.
- Trial Verdict $11.5 Million U.S. Navy Machinist Mesothelioma (VA)
- Trial Verdict $9.7 Million Take-Home Exposure Mesothelioma (WI)
- Settlement $7.5 Million Union Pipefitter Mesothelioma (MO)
- Settlement $7 Million Union Insulator Mesothelioma (MO, IL)
- Settlement $7+ Million Pipefitter & Electrician Mesothelioma (IL)
- Trial Verdict $6 Million Union Steamfitter Mesothelioma (VA, MD, DC)
Because We Are Different.
Decades of Cumulative ExperienceOur team is comprised of dozens of highly talented and experienced attorneys ready to fight for your best outcome.
Thousands of Clients RepresentedOver the course of our firm's experience, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover.
National ReachWe come to you wherever you are in the United States to help you and your family recover.
Resources + Personal AttentionA senior partner of our firm will be involved in your case, utilizing a team approach with massive resources uniquely applied to your case.
Free Consultations Available 24/7
Because Justice Matters.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (855) 744-1922.