10 Quick Facts About Mesothelioma
- If you have mesothelioma, it’s because you were exposed to asbestos.
- If you were exposed to asbestos, it’s usually because a product manufacturer, property owner, or contractor was negligent.
- You may have been exposed to asbestos decades ago, as far back as 50 years ago, even though you just recently got sick from it. We can help you figure out how or where you were exposed. Contact us today.
- Most people who get mesothelioma worked in a trade, such as insulators, pipefitters, electricians, construction workers, automotive mechanics, shipyard workers and U.S. Navy personnel. They are usually hard-working people who were just doing their jobs or serving our country.
- You may have gotten mesothelioma just by being close to or living with someone who handled products made with asbestos or worked in locations where asbestos was used.
- You are entitled to receive money to pay your medical bills, recover lost wages, and to help you through your pain and suffering. We help our clients through this process. Contact us today.
- If you do not survive mesothelioma, your family is entitled to receive money for your wrongful death.
- As early as the 1930s, some companies that made and used asbestos products knew asbestos was harmful and used it anyway. They are required to pay the people they have harmed. Many of these companies are still in business and doing well. We are experienced in dealing with these companies and recovering the money our clients deserve. Contact us today.
- Even though asbestos manufacturers get sued all the time for what they did wrong, they still don’t give up their money easily. They have lawyers who fight hard to protect them.
- Because of how the law works in some states you may not have much time to file a suit after you are diagnosed. It’s critical to get the process started immediately while you have the opportunity to get justice. We are dedicated to our clients and we want to help you and your family. Contact us to start the process today!
From OUr Clients Because Your
"We have been very pleased to be represented by them."- Murphy
"Everyone at SWMW Law have went above & beyond. They’ve been so compassionate & so very helpful."- Jeanne M.
"I called SWMW and the day after I called an attorney was in my town talking to me."- Bridget G.
10 Quick Facts About SWMW Mesothelioma Lawyers
- We fight hard for clients who have mesothelioma and lung cancer, every single day.
- With us, it’s personal. We’ve seen what mesothelioma does to families.
- We have some of the best plaintiffs’ asbestos lawyers in America with a proven track record of success.
- Our attorneys have worked over their careers to recover well over $750 million in total settlements and verdicts for our asbestos clients.
- You don’t have to know how you got mesothelioma for us to take your case. We will work with you to find out who is responsible for making you sick. Contact us today for a free legal consultation.
- Everyone’s mesothelioma case is unique. You’ll never be treated like ‘just another case’.
- We strive to make the lawsuit process as easy on you as possible. We’ll gather your information, then we do the work. You may not even have to set foot inside a courtroom.
- We understand that your medical bills are piling up. We work extremely fast to get the money you need in your hands as quickly as possible; sometimes in as little as 60 days from first meeting with us.
- You don’t pay us anything unless we succeed. And, you pay nothing out of pocket.
- You can contact us anytime day or night, and we’ll come to you, wherever you are in the U.S.
Because We Are Different.
Decades of Cumulative ExperienceOur team is comprised of dozens of highly talented and experienced attorneys ready to fight for your best outcome.
Thousands of Clients RepresentedOver the course of our firm's experience, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover.
National ReachWe come to you wherever you are in the United States to help you and your family recover.
Resources + Personal AttentionA senior partner of our firm will be involved in your case, utilizing a team approach with massive resources uniquely applied to your case.
Free Consultations Available 24/7
Because Justice Matters.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (855) 744-1922.