New Mexico gains a lot of economic benefit from its energy production and manufacturing plants. These plants have also created a risk to workers over the years due to asbestos-related materials that are present in facilities and used in products. Energy plants such as Four Corner Power Plant and the San Juan Powerhouse are specific firms that have an elevated risk of asbestos exposure.
Unfortunately, many of the families of these workers also have an increased risk of developing cancer because of the asbestos fibers that were carried home on the body and clothing of those workers.
Provided below is a list of cities in the state of New Mexico where asbestos jobsites are known to have been located. If you worked for any of these companies or at these jobsites in New Mexico, there is a possibility that you may have been exposed to harmful asbestos which is known to cause mesothelioma and lung cancer.
- Alamogordo Lambert Company
- Alamogordo Lumber Company
- Holloman Air Force Base
- R. Prestridge Lumber Company
- Merrill H. Fisher
- Southwest Lumber Company
- Texas Louisiana Power Company
- White Sands Missile Range
- Navajo Refining
- T. and Sante Fe Railway System
- Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- Southern Public Service Company
- Town of Clovis
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Chaco Compressor Station
- Farmington Insulation & Metal Supply Inc.
- Four Corners Powerhouse
- Municipal Light Plant Farmington
- Plateau Refinery
- Production Equipment Corp
- San Juan Power Plant
- Arizona Public Service Company
- Four Corners Power Plant
- Four Corners Steam Electric Generating Plant
- Lovington Power Plant
- Public Service Company of New Mexico
- Ace Building & Supply Company
- Ace Welding Service
- Climax Chemical Company
- H B Zachry Company
- Maddok Power Plant
- New Mexico Electric Service Company
- Northern Natural Gas Company
- Warren Petroleum Corporation
- Wonder Building Display
- American Laundry and Dry Cleaning Company
- Chino Mines Company
- Chino Mines Power Plant
- Kennecott Copper Company
- Kennicott Copper Mines
- Nevada Consolidated Copper Corporation
- Phelps Dodge Mining
- Burn Construction Company, Inc.
- City of Las Cruces Gas Distribution System
- El Paso Electric Company
- Farmers Compress Company
- Haines Sewing Plant
- New Mexico State University
- Atomic Energy Commission
- Los Alamos Atomic Testing Site
- Los Alamos Laboratories
- Los Alamos Power Plant
- Zia Corporation
- International Minerals and Chemical Corp
- United States Potash Company
- Lea County Electric Cooperative Inc
- Turbine Generator
- Warren Petroleum Corporation
- Aqua Fria School
- Neff Buckner
- New Mexico State Penitentiary
- Santa Fe General Hospital
- New Mexico Light Heat and Power Company
- New Mexico State Teachers College
- Silver City Reduction Company
- Socorro Mines
- Town of Silver City
"We have been very pleased to be represented by them."- Murphy
"Everyone at SWMW Law have went above & beyond. They’ve been so compassionate & so very helpful."- Jeanne M.
"I called SWMW and the day after I called an attorney was in my town talking to me."- Bridget G.
- Trial Verdict $11.5 Million U.S. Navy Machinist Mesothelioma (VA)
- Trial Verdict $9.7 Million Take-Home Exposure Mesothelioma (WI)
- Settlement $7.5 Million Union Pipefitter Mesothelioma (MO)
- Settlement $7 Million Union Insulator Mesothelioma (MO, IL)
- Settlement $7+ Million Pipefitter & Electrician Mesothelioma (IL)
- Trial Verdict $6 Million Union Steamfitter Mesothelioma (VA, MD, DC)
Decades of Cumulative ExperienceOur team is comprised of dozens of highly talented and experienced attorneys ready to fight for your best outcome.
Thousands of Clients RepresentedOver the course of our firm's experience, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover.
National ReachWe come to you wherever you are in the United States to help you and your family recover.
Resources + Personal AttentionA senior partner of our firm will be involved in your case, utilizing a team approach with massive resources uniquely applied to your case.
Because Justice Matters.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (855) 744-1922.