Asbestos Exposure Utah
Asbestos Exposure in Utah
Continue Reading Read Less
Mining and oil refineries pose the biggest threat of asbestos exposure in Utah. Many of the oil refineries in Utah are located in or near cities with high populations.
Jobsites in Utah With Known Asbestos Usage & Exposure
Provided below is a list of cities in the state of Utah where asbestos jobsites are known to have been located. If you worked for any of these companies or at these jobsites in Utah there is a possibility that you may have been exposed to harmful asbestos which is known to cause mesothelioma and lung cancer.
- Bingham Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company
- Bingham Copper and Gold Mining Company
- Bingham Junction
- U S Stores Company
- United States Smelting Company
- Intermountain Power Agency
- Intermountain Power Plant
- American Smelting & Refining Company
- Calera Mining Company
- Garfield Smelting Company
- Kennecott Copper Company
- Shelby Smelting and Lead Company
- Stauffer Chemical
- Utah Copper Company
- Columbia Geneva Steel
- Columbia Steel Company
- Geneva Steel Company
- Geneva Works
- S. Steel Corporation
- United States Steel Corporation
- Hercules Power Company, Inc.
- Kennecott Copper Corporation
- Kennecott Minerals Company
- Kennecott Utah Copper
- Magna Water & Sewage Treatment Plant
- Utah Copper Company
- Daly West Mining Company
- Day Judge Mug Company
- Empire Mining Company
- Little Bell Consolidated Mining Company
Salt Lake City
- Northgate Business Center
- Steiner Corporation
- Tesoro Refining Marketing
- West One Bank
- Whittier Elementary
- Inland Refining
- Phillips Petroleu
From OUr Clients Because Your
"We have been very pleased to be represented by them."- Murphy
"Everyone at SWMW Law have went above & beyond. They’ve been so compassionate & so very helpful."- Jeanne M.
"I called SWMW and the day after I called an attorney was in my town talking to me."- Bridget G.
We fight for the best possible outcome in your case Because Your Recovery Matters.
- Trial Verdict $11.5 Million U.S. Navy Machinist Mesothelioma (VA)
- Trial Verdict $9.7 Million Take-Home Exposure Mesothelioma (WI)
- Settlement $7.5 Million Union Pipefitter Mesothelioma (MO)
- Settlement $7 Million Union Insulator Mesothelioma (MO, IL)
- Settlement $7+ Million Pipefitter & Electrician Mesothelioma (IL)
- Trial Verdict $6 Million Union Steamfitter Mesothelioma (VA, MD, DC)
Because We Are Different.
Decades of Cumulative ExperienceOur team is comprised of dozens of highly talented and experienced attorneys ready to fight for your best outcome.
Thousands of Clients RepresentedOver the course of our firm's experience, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover.
National ReachWe come to you wherever you are in the United States to help you and your family recover.
Resources + Personal AttentionA senior partner of our firm will be involved in your case, utilizing a team approach with massive resources uniquely applied to your case.
Free Consultations Available 24/7
Because Justice Matters.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (855) 744-1922.