Current Lawsuits Prescription Drugs
Current Lawsuits for Prescription Drugs
ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUGS CAUSING BIRTH DEFECTS
Some antidepressant drugs have been linked to birth defects, including congenital heart defects, atrial septal defects and ventricular septal defects, among others. Here are the drugs that are currently involved in lawsuits:
- Paxil® (Paroxetine) mfg. GlaxoSmithKline
- Zoloft® (Sertraline) mfg. Pfizer
- Lexapro® (Escitalopram) mfg. Forest Labs
- Prozac® (Fluoxetine) mfg. Eli Lilly
- Celexa® (Citalopram) mfg. Forest Labs
- Luvox® (Fluvoxamine) mfg. Solvay Pharma
- Symbyax® (Fluoxetine/Olanzapine) mfg. Eli Lilly
- Wellbutrin® (Bupropion) mfg. GlaxoSmithKline
- Topamax® (Topiramate) mfg. Janssen Pharma
If you took any of these drugs while pregnant, and your child has a birth defect, please call us anytime at (855) 744-1922 or contact us online.
DRUGS CAUSING CANCER
- Actos® (Pioglitazone) mfg. Takeda Pharma
- Risperdal® (Risperidone) mfg. Janssen Pharma
- Levaquin® (Levofloxacin) mfg. Janssen Pharma
- Accutane® (Isotretinoin) mfg. Hoffman La Roche
- Gadolinium-based MRI Dye Contrast Causing Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF)
What to Expect
We’ll take care of you throughout the process, keeping you informed, answering your calls and returning your emails. You’ll never be left wondering what’s going on. Here’s what to expect:
- To get started, just call us anytime day or night at (855) 744-1922 or contact us online.
- We will come to you, wherever you are in the USA.
- You don’t pay us a dime unless we win or settle your case.
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions to learn about your illness or injury, and who is responsible for it.
- We will investigate information we’ve obtained in our decades of experience representing families just like yours. We use information we’ve gathered from other drug and medical device clients to use as evidence.
- We will integrate your information with our team, and get everyone working immediately to file your case.
- We will keep you updated to let you know how your case is progressing.
- We will leave no stone unturned as we explore every possibility to help you obtain the just compensation you and your family deserve.
From OUr Clients Because Your
"We have been very pleased to be represented by them."- Murphy
"Everyone at SWMW Law have went above & beyond. They’ve been so compassionate & so very helpful."- Jeanne M.
"I called SWMW and the day after I called an attorney was in my town talking to me."- Bridget G.
Because We Are Different.
Decades of Cumulative ExperienceOur team is comprised of dozens of highly talented and experienced attorneys ready to fight for your best outcome.
Thousands of Clients RepresentedOver the course of our firm's experience, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover.
National ReachWe come to you wherever you are in the United States to help you and your family recover.
Resources + Personal AttentionA senior partner of our firm will be involved in your case, utilizing a team approach with massive resources uniquely applied to your case.
Free Consultations Available 24/7
Because Justice Matters.
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (855) 744-1922.