IVC Filter – Used to Capture Blood Clots
SWMW’s pharmaceutical team is currently accepting cases for those who have suffered injury as a result of the IVC (inferior vena cava) Filter, a device designed to capture blood clots before they reach the lungs. Lawsuits that have been filed claim negligence, failure to sufficiently warn the patient of risks, design defects, manufacturing defects and negligent misrepresentation. Five IVC Filter products by different manufacturers have been identified as a source of problems in recent lawsuits:
- The Bard Recovery filter
- The Bard G2 filter
- The Bard G2 Express filter
- The Cook Gunther Tulip filter
- The Cook Celect filter
IVC Filters are cage-like metal devices implanted in the veins of people for a brief period of time to catch blood clots before they reach the lungs. These filters have been linked to numerous complications like vein and organ perforation, migration to other parts of the body or malfunction that can injure patients.
Did you or someone you know develop complications as a result of an IVC Filter? Contact us anytime day or night!
What to Expect
We’ll take care of you throughout the process, keeping you informed, answering your calls and returning your emails. You’ll never be left wondering what’s going on. Here’s what to expect:
- To get started, just call us anytime day or night at (877) 205–4250 or contact us online.
- You don’t pay us a dime unless we win or settle your case.
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions to learn about your illness or injury, and who is responsible for it.
- We will investigate information we’ve obtained in our decades of experience representing families just like yours. We use information we’ve gathered from other drug and medical device clients to use as evidence.
- We will integrate your information with our team, and get everyone working immediately to file your case.
- We will keep you updated to let you know how your case is progressing.
- We will leave no stone unturned as we explore every possibility to help you obtain the just compensation you and your family deserve.