How We Help Our Personal Injury Clients
If you or a family member were injured due to someone else’s negligence, then you need an advocate you can trust to get you the compensation you deserve for your losses. Our Personal Injury attorneys are dedicated to winning your case and making sure you get more than enough money to cover your medical care, pay your bills, and have plenty left over to help you through your pain and suffering.
The attorneys and staff of SWMW have dedicated our careers to serving the needs of our clients suffering the physical, mental and emotional trauma of catastrophic injuries. We recognize that may be the first time most clients have had to deal with the legal system, so we take the time to explain each step of the process, answer questions and help guide our clients to justice.
We’re passionate, driven professionals who fight to hold accountable those responsible for harming you. Many of our attorneys have prior experience defending insurance companies against people who were injured, and will use this insider knowledge to your benefit. We’ve developed strategies and tactics to successfully hold these companies accountable, and know how to get you the money you deserve.
Some of the personal injury cases we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Slip and falls
- Railroad crossing accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- On–the–job injuries
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
What to Expect
From the very first time we meet until your case is settled, we’ll make sure you feel comfortable and understand each step of the process. Beyond our legal counsel, we’ll keep you informed as your case progresses, answering your calls, returning your emails and addressing any questions you have. When you choose to trust us with your case, you can expect this from our team:
- We’ll come to you, wherever you are in the U.S. at a time convenient for you.
- You won’t pay for any of our costs, and we’re only paid if we win or settle your case.
- We’ll ask you a lot of questions so we can determine who is responsible and how to hold them accountable.
- We’ll investigate your specific case, using the knowledge and skills we’ve obtained in our decades of experience fighting on behalf of families.
- Using the information and resources we’ve gathered from past personal injury cases, we’ll build the strongest case we can.
- Our team will get to work immediately to get your case filed, usually within two weeks of our first meeting.
- We’ll provide regular updates on your case and always answer any questions you have.
- We’ll take the trust you place in us seriously, treating you and your family with compassion and respect.
- We’ll explore the best legal argument to ensure you obtain the just compensation you deserve.
When you put your trust in SWMW Law, you’ll not only get an experienced team working on your behalf, you’ll get an advocate who cares about your story. Contact our team today by calling (888) 422-8877 or completing our contact form online. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Because People Matter.