- Asbestos Litigation
- Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Administration
- Mass Tort Litigation
John Theil, Senior Counsel
Prior to pursuing law, John served in the United States Marine Corps and also worked in construction, concrete work, residential roofing and aviation mechanics. His first-hand experience with hard work has made it easy for John to fight tirelessly on behalf of his clients.
John has a broad range of complex litigation and corporate law experience, which has resulted in millions of dollars in plaintiffs’ verdicts.
John lives in St. Louis with his wife and two daughters, and enjoys hunting, riding motorcycles and playing golf in his free time.
- J.D., Southern Illinois University School of Law
- B.S., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Summa Cum Laude
- U.S. Naval School of Aviation Technology
Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License
- United States Marine Corps (Honorably Discharged, Corporal)